Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hola, Hej, Hello, Ciao!!

I am still without a computer of my own so I am chilling in the school library. This weekend was fun! Wanna know why? Well because we got a new exchange student here in Tranås! His name is Michael and he is from Australia.

On friday I went over to the Åsens and we went into Jönköping for Amalias hockey game. By the time we got home it was really late so we just went to bed. Early saturday morning, we had to drive all the way to Gothenberg. We got there aroung 10, and Michael came out about 15 minutes later. We got his stuff and then drove all the way back home. I am now officially the old exchange student, haha old news. On sunday I went to the stables with Amalia and got to ride a bit and then we went back to the house and Hjalmar and Sven came over and we went ice skating in the back yard after going into town to show Michael the town and getting some candy of course.

One more exciting detail, he is going to be in my class at school. The music program! =) He starts a few classes this week then he gets to go to Vimmerby for language camp. (deeply jealous!) This weekend we get to go to Norrköping and go curling so i will let you know how that goes.... haha I barely even know what curling is and now i'm going to play it. That will be interesting to say the least.

Kram, Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment