Friday, January 22, 2010

NEJ!!

Jag är jätte arg!!
I am very angry right now because my computer broke down!! I don't know how it happened but it just stopped working one day. So right now I am sitting in my schools library on on of the computers to tell you about my week.

Not much happened actually besides the disaster. On Tuesday I went to my dance class and the teacher told us that we has a preformance the same week that I am supposed to go skiing with my third host family so I am a little torn about that. I will probably end up going skiing even though that really isn't my forte. I think it would be worth it though to risk injury and frostbite to to go where they would be taking me. It is apparently way up north anc we have to drive through norway to get there. We would be cross country skiing and I have never done that before but hey it's worth a try right? Today I an going to Jönköping (There definitly an advantage to using the school computers!! öåä!! Haha I can spell now!) with my first host family for Amalias hockey game then tomorrow we are getting up bright and early to go to Goteberg to get the new exchange student from Australia so that's exciting! I will write in here after the weekend and more stuff happens..

Hej då!

No comments:

Post a Comment