Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday! YAY

Haha I need to write in here more often!! Theres a whole week to catch up on, might as well take it day by day...

Saturday (after I wrote)- Cici and Amalia's friend Anna came over for a fun movie night, lots of laughing! We also had chocolate Fondue and that was soo yummy!

Sunday- Amalia had to show me how to get to her school so I woulnd't get lost the next day. We didn't want to go back home after that so we tryed to go to a few places in town but everything was closed! We forgot that it was sunday. We ended up eating at the Chinese food resturant, we ordered the cheapest things on the menu.

Monday- I had Swedish classes first thing in the morning but after those, I went to Amalia's achool to help teach some english classes. It was so fun! The teachers just had the kids ask me questions and some of them were really funny! A little boy asked me if I had a boyfriend! Haha they are so cute. I also had Italian that day so Mondays are now officially language days! Haha. When I got home I did some stuff with Kjell and Amalia and then I wanted to make cupcakes for Lisa's birthday the next day. So Amalia and I went to the store and came home any started cooking. The first batch came out discusting! They were hard as rocks! So I tryed again and they turned out ok.. They tasted more like muffins than cupcakes. So I ended up with 6 instead of 18.

Tuesday- I had Salong (like a play, kinda) then Choir! I had fun and then went to Vastra Vux. There ended up being no classes that day so I went back to school and got an Id and studyed a little then went home and watched House! I had Swedish lessons when I went back to school where I just worked in my V. Vux books. Then we had math and again I was really bored because I knew everything. Afterschool I met Robin (Australian exchange student) and we had Fika at the Goterriet. Yummy! It is nice to talk to her because she knows exactly how I'm feeling right now since she has been here for 6 months now. After that I went to a dance class with Karro!

Wednesday- I had Italian again, then I had math too. I also had my singing lesson and she gave me another swedish song, I dont liket this one as much but its still pretty. We had to take class pictures today, haha. I don't like school pictures too much. After school I met Amalia and we went to the stables and I rode Tuva for a while. When we got home we realized the Amalia had forgotten her phone at the Stables so we had to go back at night, we got to help take in a few really nice horses so I didn't complain!

Thursday- I went to a rotary meeting and met a really nice lady that was also really funny! She told me the speech wouldn't have been more interesting for me in English. Haha. I had a Horse Lesson with Camilla and it went really well! I was very happy afterwards!

Friday- I love fridays because I get to sleep in and then go to dance in the morning. Not too hard! I also had my ensemble class and we started practicing our songs. I had gym and I ran 2 Kilometers again and it was wat easier than last time. Afterschool, Amalia and I went to the stables again and took care of Tuva. afterwards, we got some movies.

Saturday- I went shopping with some girls from my class and had lots of fun! I got some candles for my room and a tan top and sweater. Lisa said that I looked very swedish! Haha. When I got home I helped with set up for the Crayfish party. People came over around 6.30 and I had a lot of fun. Plus the crayfish were delicious! Then we all went to my room for a movie!

Next weekend- A few days ago I found out that I will be going to The summer house next weekend with Kjell and Amalia. (Ursula will be at a teacher meeting in Finland) Their summer house is about 6 hours north of here and right on the border od NORWAY!!! So we get to go into Norway! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment